Followers

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Purple Dragonfly


Good morning to you all.  Today my image is from Ching-Chou Kuik Stamps.  The name of this image is "Purple Dragon fly".  I love how she turned out.  You can get her here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/gjzcck.  This is the image I chose for the monthly challenge here: http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com/.  Our theme this month is: All creatures big and small.  I am inviting you to come play along with us at the challenge blog.

My image was colored with copics and the die cut is from spellbinders.  I decided to use the center cut card and the dragon fly die cut that I have. The sentiment is a die cut that came with the dragon fly, and perfect for this image.

I hope you will all come play along with us at Ching-Chou Kuik challenge this month.  Till then have a wonderful day and Happy Crafting all!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda love the colours and you have coloured her beautifully
    Dianne xx :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Linda. Love the colours!

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.