Thursday, September 3, 2015

Inspiration by Linda "Little Talks "



Good Morning to all of you.  Today my post is for Ching-Chou Kuik Stamps. You can get this stamp here at Ching- Chou Kuik Esty store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/gjzcck/search?search_query=Dreamy+Lily.  This is for our monthly theme "Fall Colors" .  I used the oranges and browns in my image but the flowers reminded me of Day Lillies and I love there brilliant orange colors.  I tried to color them the way I remember them to be.  I didn't want the owl to be the same color as the hair (as you would not have seen him) So I made him a snow owl.  I know my daughter would love this card as she loves owls.  I colored it with Copics.  I decided to do a easel card this time and punched the edges with a fiskars border punch.  I used stickers for the flower to hold the card in place with some of the same colors as in the image.  I got the ribbon from a garage sale and unfortunately it is the last of this color.  I do hope you will come over to the website and play along with us.  You can use any image but you get two entries if you use a Ching-Chou Kuik image.  The challenge is here:http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com/. I hope to see you all there.  Till then Happy Crafting to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...