Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Maggies Apples

Good Morning to you all.  Today is September 1st and I have a card that I want to show you for some inspiration from Imagine That by Kris.  I think it represents fall very well.  And as much as we hate to admit it, it is coming fast.  It is still pretty hot here in Florida and won't cool down for a while but up North burr it is coming quickly!

I colored my image with copics and used some of the background paper that Kris has included in our set of this month.  She has colored image and line drawings which this one is.  Also the sentiment came from the set as well.  This will be our progressive set for this month.  I added some swirls and buttons to the card for some bling.  I really didn't want to take away from "Maggie the Cow and her Apples"  You can find the set here:http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.  

I do hope you will come down to the website above and join the fun and next month you will get your image free.  If you haven't played along before you can purchase this set and enter this month and from then on as long as you play each month with the set Kris chooses to send to you, you will get the new set each month free.  I have done the progressive challenges for a long time an have built my stash of free images up to well over 100 now.  I don't stamp a lot but sure do love the digi images as they take up so much less room.  

So come play along with us and join in the fun!!!! Here is what is in this set.  Sweet is it not?? 
Till then Happy Crafting!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! What wonderful coloring. I'm with ya on the papers from the set, they're fabulous!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it!! Your coloring is so awesome Lynne :) And love your cute li'l buttons all over too. Thanks!! xxKris

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...