Thursday, March 10, 2016

Spring Dreaming Inspiration

Good morning to you all.  Today is my day for inspiration for Ching-Chou Kuik digital stamps.  My image is called  Spring Dreaming.  Our theme this month is Easter Colors so I chose Lavender for my color scheme.    You can find this wonderful image at the Esty shop for Ching-Chou Kuik Fantasy Stamps here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/gjzcck along with many more wonderful images that you can purchase and color.  This artist is wonderful and you will fall in love with her images and want them all.

I colored her with Copics and the die cut is a Spellbinders one that I bought at the Expo a couple of years ago.  The flowers are from Michael's and part of my stash.   The leaves are also a spellbinder die cut.  The gems are from a purchase from the expo as well.

We also have a facebook page if you want to come play along there the girls have a challenge going most of the time.  It is a great place to meet the team and make some new friends.  I will put the site here for you to go there when your done here.    I do hope you will come play along either or well why not both the challenges.  I hope to see you there.  Here is the address for Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/chingchoukuikdigitalstamps/.  Come join us a play along.  So till next time Happy Crafting to you all!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Linda fabulous colour's and love the frame
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Linda and I love the frame die cut you used.

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...