Followers

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Spring Dreaming Inspiration

Good morning to you all.  Today is my day for inspiration for Ching-Chou Kuik digital stamps.  My image is called  Spring Dreaming.  Our theme this month is Easter Colors so I chose Lavender for my color scheme.    You can find this wonderful image at the Esty shop for Ching-Chou Kuik Fantasy Stamps here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/gjzcck along with many more wonderful images that you can purchase and color.  This artist is wonderful and you will fall in love with her images and want them all.

I colored her with Copics and the die cut is a Spellbinders one that I bought at the Expo a couple of years ago.  The flowers are from Michael's and part of my stash.   The leaves are also a spellbinder die cut.  The gems are from a purchase from the expo as well.

We also have a facebook page if you want to come play along there the girls have a challenge going most of the time.  It is a great place to meet the team and make some new friends.  I will put the site here for you to go there when your done here.    I do hope you will come play along either or well why not both the challenges.  I hope to see you there.  Here is the address for Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/chingchoukuikdigitalstamps/.  Come join us a play along.  So till next time Happy Crafting to you all!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Linda fabulous colour's and love the frame
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Linda and I love the frame die cut you used.

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.