Followers

Sunday, March 13, 2016

The Harp Maiden

Hey everyone.  I am posting my card today for MoonFlower Digital Stamps.  You can find that shop here:  http://moonflowerdigistamps.blogspot.co.uk/.  Plus they have a facebook page as well if your into that you can come down and like us and join the fun there.  Here is the address for that page: https://www.facebook.com/moonflowerdigistamps/?fref=ts. 

Now onto my card! 

 Just look at this beautiful image.   Is she not just gorgeous!!.  I love the way she turned out.  She was colored with copics and mounted on dark pink card stock of the base card then I found some glitter paper shade lighter and used that on top of that.  I used a glitter pen for the strings but it doesn't show in the photo unfortunately.  The gems are from my stash as is the ribbon.  I made the ribbon bow with a bow maker that my Hubby made me.  I love it as it makes perfect bows every time.

So till next time 



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda you have coloured her beautifully
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.