Followers

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Dalmatian Cuddle

Well hello again.  So happy you came back to see my creations.  Today is inspiration day for me at Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps blog.  This pretty little lady is call Dalmatian Cuddle.  When I printed the images for the month I printed all of them so I colored them all but this one turned out so cute that I decided to use it on the kraft paper anyway.  The Challenge for us is "Anything Goes" so it fits and that is what matters.  I really like how she turned out.  Unfortunately at this time the image is not available.  I colored this image with prisma colored pencils.  The butterflies are a Stamp-n up die cut and one I use a great deal.  The pearls are from Michaels.  I dol like how this one turned out. 

 You can find our Challenge blog to play along with this months theme of "Use Kraft Paper"  here: http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.co.uk.  So come on down and join us in the fun.  We also have a facebook page to play along with challenges as well. And that address is here:https://www.facebook.com/groups/chingchoukuikdigitalstamps/.   I sure hope to see you all there. 

So till then have a wonderful day and happy crafting to you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda fabulous colour's you have used
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.