Followers

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Gina Caribe

Good Morning to you all..  Today I am showcasing my image from MoonFlower Digi Stamps.  Her name is Gina Caribe and the newest creation by Andreia Silva.  She is a wonderful artist and I hope you will hop over to her site and check out the images she has for sale.  Her is the link http://moonflowerdigistamps.blogspot.co.uk/.

I colored her with copics and mounted her on three different colors of pink.  The pale background is done with eye shadow and I love the soft look it gives.  I got two different packages of colors at the dollar store and you really can't get anything cheaper then that.  I love the colors I got and will keep my eye our for more they are so fun to use.  The flowers are from Michaels and are  recollections I believe.  The die cut (leaves) are from spellbinders.  You can see much of them but they are very delicate and very pretty.  I hope you like my card and will leave me a comment as I do read them all.  So till next time Happy Crafting to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.