Thursday, May 19, 2016

Its all about Love

Wow I can't believe it is the third week of the month already.  Time sure does fly by quickly.  
Today is my day for inspiration for Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps.  This one is called "Its all about Love"  I have a hard time deciding what images I like best as I seem to love them all.  This is one that would work so for so many different occasions.  You can find this image at the Esty shop here:https://www.etsy.com/listing/246644426/its-all-about-love-instant-download?ref=shop_home_active_14  I hope you will go check out the store and I promise you will find lots of images to love.  

I colored her with copics and this is the first time I have done a dress in Gray and I love how it tuned out.  The flowers are from recolections and the swirls are cut from my cricut.  She is mounted of a scrap of trouqouise
glitter paper I found in my scrap pile.  It matched so well.  

I also would like to invite you to join us on Facebook too.  We have challenges there that you can join in on.  The address for that is here for your convenience: https://www.facebook.com/groups/chingchoukuikdigitalstamps/

So till next time all Happy Crafting   !!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Linda love the colour's you have used
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...