Saturday, May 21, 2016

Lust

     
     
     
     
     Good Morning to you all.  Today is my day for posting for MoonFlower Digital Stamps 
     
    This Beauty is called Lust.  You can get this wonderful digital stamp here:http://moonflowerdigistamps.blogspot.co.uk/.  I do hope you will go check out the wonderful images that are there for you to choose from.  
    We also have a facebook page where you can post your MoonFlower digital creations for all to see.  It is a wonderful place to make friends and to meet other MoonFlower lovers.  
     I colored her with copics and added gems and flowers.  I did it in all pink because it is for my grand daughter who loves pink.  I really like how she turned out, and hope you do as well. 
    Come on down and join in the fun and make some new friends and if your already part of our great group the come show us what you have made recently.  
    Till next time Happy Crafting.  


     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...