Thursday, May 5, 2016

Yorkshire Terrier


Well good morning to you all.  Today is my day for inspiration at Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps and this is the image I chose for the monthly challenge.  It is called Yorkshire Terrier and what a great image it is.  I would like to invite all my crafting friends to come join us this month for the challenge.  The Theme this month is "Dog or Cat"  
You can find the challenge here: http:http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com/.

I colored this beautiful image with my copics and cut her our with a spellbinder die and the gold glitter paper she is mounted on is cut with  the next biggest die from the same set.  The base card is some that I got from a friend that was cleaning out her stash and it fit perfectly with my theme.  The word love is a punch from I believe fiskars.  I am not sure as a different friend has the punch and punched a bunch for me to use.  The gems and flower are from my stash.  I do hope you like my card and will leave me a comment on it.  I read all comments and they make me so happy.  

If you are on facebook we have a facebook challenge as well so come on down and join us there too.  
Well crafters till next time Happy Crafting to you all.  

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...