Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Camelias Empress

Well how is everyone this morning.  Well actually it is afternoon here but I should have had this done this morning.  Instead I went to watch my grand son play LaCrosse in Wellington, Fl.  
This beauty is called Camelias Empress.  She is a stunning image and so much fun to color. You can find her and so many more beautiful images at the MoonFlower Esty Shop here: https://www.etsy.com/pt/shop/MoonFlowerDigistamps  I hope you will go check out the shop and see all the wonderful images that she has for sale.
 I had a hard time deciding what colors to use to make her look elegant.  I think I found the ones that suited me.  She is colored with my copic's. I mounted her on some paper from Heartfelt Creations and the used a border punch to do one side.  the others I added the flowers and they are from Recollections by Michael's. The black swirls are cut from my cricut.  I added a lot of glitter  pen to the gems on her head and outfit.
I hope you like my card and will leave me a comment on it.  I do read each and everyone of them.  So till next month I hope you have a wonderful day and happy crafting.   

Linda 
MoonFlower DT



No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...