Friday, June 17, 2016

The Mill

Good morning to you all.  This image is a freebie that I got from TLC and decided to see what I could do with it so I am going to use it for Fathers Day for my hubby.  I was not sure how it was gonna turn out but I think I am pretty pleased with it.  I showed hubby the image after I colored it to see what he had to say about it and he liked it so now I go ahead and make the card into a fathers day card for him (no he does not know what it is for).  

I did enjoy this one and have some classes with Kit and Clowder to finish with background so now I don't feel so intimidated by them.

I hope you liked my card today and will leave me a comment on what you think of it.  I do read them all. I see lots of people stop by but not a lot of comments so I am hoping that if you know I do read them all you will not be afraid to tell me what you think.  

Till next time Happy Crafting.  
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...