Saturday, June 11, 2016

Fathers Day

Hey everyone.  I just wanted to share with you a card I made for my hubby's birthday which is coming up soon.  The image is one from Imagine That by Kris and I used copic's to color it.  The sky is done with eye shadow for the blues and I sprayed it a bit with hair spray to seal the eye shadow so it doesn't smear.  I love this image and use it alot.  You can get this and I believe a whole set of images and sentiments to go with it at: http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/  

Kris is very talented and has some wonderful images.  I love her images for little boys.  I didn't decorate this to much as it is for hubby and he even saw me coloring it and said it was great, he doesn't know it is for his birthday. LOL    I did do the inside with a sentiment but didn't photograph that, to personal.  

Well thanks for stopping by and hope you will leave me a comment on my card.  I do read them all.  

Till next time happy crafting. 
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...