Saturday, July 16, 2016

Little Pink Princess

Hi everyone,  Today I am posting this little cutie that I colored a couple of days ago.  I don't know who the artist is as I have had it for a long time and in a misc file with no artist name on it.  I have had it printed and in a folder for a long time.  I was cleaning and found her so decided to color her for my grand daughters card.  I love how she turned out so wanted to post it here on my blog.  I also want to enter it into a challenge at Color IT Create It Show it Off challenge here: http://coloritcreateitshowitoff.blogspot.nl/

I colored her with copics and hunted for a great background paper and it is from Recollections.  It just all seemed to go together.  The flower is a cut from my cricut and some printed paper.  I just used a brad in the middle as the cut has a hole in the center.  Behind that is a silver doily from Michael's.  The sentiment is one I bought at a garage sale.

I hope you like my little princess and will leave me some love on it.

So till next time have a wonderful crafting day!!

1 comment:

  1. This is just so cute just love it thank you for joining into our challenge at http://coloritcreateitshowitoff.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/my-besties-color-it-create-it-show-it.html
    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...