Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Mermaid GiGi


Hi everyone today is my day for some inspiration for you from MoonFlower Digi's
 
This sweet image is called GiGi Mermaid and you can find here at the Esty Shop for MoonFlower Digi's here.

I used a spellbinder die cut to make my hinged base card.  The corner pieces are some of the cuts from the card base that I used as embellishments. I love the color of the base card so I used it to go with my color theme.  I popped her up with foam dots to add height to the image.  Then I added a bow that I made with the home made bow maker my husband made me and it works so well.  The prefect bow every time, and everyone should own one of these.  I didn't go for a lot of embellishments on this as it is for my 5 year old grand daughter. 
 
I do hope you enjoy my card and will leave me a comment on it.  So ladies and gents  till next time I hope you have a wonderful crafting day!!
 
Hugs
Linda 
MoonFlower DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...