Thursday, July 21, 2016

Sweet Snuggling

Well hello to all my wonderful followers, and if your not a follower and have found my blog, I do hope you will join me here on the blog and follow me in my travels through craft land.  I will try to post things that you will enjoy and not bore you. 

Today I am posting my inspirational card for Ching-Chou Kuik Digitial Stamps. The name of this image is Sweet Snuggling and it can be found in the Esty shop here:https://www.etsy.com/listing/259091955/sweet-snuggling-digital-digi-stamp?ga_search_query=sweet+snuggling.&ref=shop_items_search_1
I think she is a beautiful image and Ching-Chou Kuik has some wonderful images for you to choose from.  This week our theme is anything goes and since my grand daughter loves mermaid I chose this one to color for her.   She is partial to Pink but I like the colors here too.
I used Copics to color her and the embellishments on the side I tried to find something to make it look something like seaweed.  Had to add the flowers just because I love flowers. And so does my grand daughter so there you are.  I tried to use papers with colors to match the image. I think I got pretty close.  The background was done with eye shadow and sprayed with hair spray to seal it. 
I would like to invite you to play along with us at the Challenge blog here:http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com/.

We have a facebook page as well to play along with challenges there with lots of inspiration. So come down and check out the challenges.  The addresses is here for your convenience: https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=ching-chou%20digital%20stamps 

Thank you for checking out my blog and hope you have enjoyed your self here.  Till next time Happy Crafting to you all. 
Linda DT

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Linda love the colour's you have used
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...