Followers

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Sweet Snuggling

Well hello to all my wonderful followers, and if your not a follower and have found my blog, I do hope you will join me here on the blog and follow me in my travels through craft land.  I will try to post things that you will enjoy and not bore you. 

Today I am posting my inspirational card for Ching-Chou Kuik Digitial Stamps. The name of this image is Sweet Snuggling and it can be found in the Esty shop here:https://www.etsy.com/listing/259091955/sweet-snuggling-digital-digi-stamp?ga_search_query=sweet+snuggling.&ref=shop_items_search_1
I think she is a beautiful image and Ching-Chou Kuik has some wonderful images for you to choose from.  This week our theme is anything goes and since my grand daughter loves mermaid I chose this one to color for her.   She is partial to Pink but I like the colors here too.
I used Copics to color her and the embellishments on the side I tried to find something to make it look something like seaweed.  Had to add the flowers just because I love flowers. And so does my grand daughter so there you are.  I tried to use papers with colors to match the image. I think I got pretty close.  The background was done with eye shadow and sprayed with hair spray to seal it. 
I would like to invite you to play along with us at the Challenge blog here:http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com/.

We have a facebook page as well to play along with challenges there with lots of inspiration. So come down and check out the challenges.  The addresses is here for your convenience: https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=ching-chou%20digital%20stamps 

Thank you for checking out my blog and hope you have enjoyed your self here.  Till next time Happy Crafting to you all. 
Linda DT

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Linda love the colour's you have used
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.