Saturday, August 13, 2016

Mistletoe





Well good morning to you all!!
It is so good to see you here.  Today I am posting for MoonFlower Digital Stamps.
My Image is called Mistletoe.  She is so beautiful.  I colored her with copics and love how she turned out.
The background green paper came from Paper Wishes and it was just perfect for this card.  The big snowflakes are from Recollections.  The small ones are a fiskars punch.  I wanted to keep it simple as it is a Christmas card for my grand daughter.  I do hope you like her and will come get some inspiration from our website and do some shopping while you are there.

You can find the website here. and if you look at the banner on top you will see Shop  so please check it out and have fun.  Great images by a Great Artist. Andreia!!

So peeps it has been fun and until next time Happy Crafting

Linda
MoonFlower DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...