Thursday, August 18, 2016

Witch Bat


Good Morning to you all.  Today I am posting for Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps.  My image is called Witch Bat Cat Moon Gothic Halloween.  You can find her here.
I don't normally make Halloween cards except for my grand kids.  I will use this one for the oldest one as it is a bit to sophisticated for the little ones.   
I colored her with copics and used a spellbinders die cut for the card.  It is a hinged card and the leaves and bats are also spellbinders dies.  I added glitter to the wings to make them shiny but it really doesn't show in the photo.   
This is our third week of the month so this is our DT anything goes week.  
I do hope you will come join the challenge this month you still have a week to do so and you can find the challenge here:

And I would also like to invite you to join us on Facebook where we have challenges and you can get a ton of inspiration from the ladies there.  I am going to post the address for that as well here.

Well ladies and Gents I will bid you good bye for today and see you next month back here.  I do hope if your new or have not become a follower yet that you will do so today.  And also leave me a comment as I do read them all.  

Happy Crafting to you all.

Linda
 CCK DT





No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...