Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Lady of the Lake Inspiration by Linda

Well Hello everyone !  Today I am posting this beautiful image called Lady of the Lake by MoonFlower Digi Stamps.  She is a beautiful digital stamp and was fun to color.  (That is a lot of hair).  

 You can find wonderful images in the MoonFlower Esty shop here.

I do hope you will hop over to the shop and have a look around.
I used copics to color this image (my go to medium) and mounted her on a spellbinder die cut of pink.  I added the two flowers from my stash and put some bling in the middle for some color tot he flowers.  

Come on down to the website here top see all the wonderful inspiration from all the DT ladies.

So till next time Happy Crafting to one and all!

Linda 
MoonFlower DT


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...