Tuesday, September 20, 2016

My Hat Lady Candle

Hello everyone.  Today I am posting my candle that I made for a friend.  I love these images by Rick St. Dennis.  I colored this with copics then scanned it into the computer and then printed it on tissue paper.  This is really easy to do.  I tape it to a piece of card stock to put through the printer.  I think cut it to fit the candle and use wax paper to put over the image and use and heat tool to melt the image into the candle.  Once it cools then I add any embellishments and this time I used a pink ribbon.   I make a lot of these and use them for gifts.

I would like to enter this into the Anything goes challenge at the Classic Design Team Open Challenge for Design team members.  You can find the challenge here.

I hope you like my candle and that I have inspired you to try one of your own.  You could use a napkin as well but just one layer be sure to check to see how many layers it has.  Once I do another on with a napkin I will post that too.

So till next time Happy Crafting to you all.

1 comment:

  1. I love your Candle project, its just beautiful. Nice work.
    You may need to link your Candle to our challenge and not your entire blog as you may miss some nice comments.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...