Thursday, November 17, 2016

Christmas Candle Angel


Good morning to everyone today!  
It is a wonderful day here in Florida.  Hurricane Matthew is gone and we are fine.  
This is going to be one of my Christmas cards.   I have been making Christmas cards for a while so hopefully I will have enough and not have to panic when it hits Dec. 15th.  LOL  

I colored this image with copics and mounted her onto some designer paper by Recollections Christmas pack from last years stash.  The Yellow snowflakes are from a new die by Darice that I got for my birthday.  I punched the corners with a fiskars corner punch which I love.  The lace is just a small piece from some that I got at a garage sale as is the small piece of yellow ribbon on the side. I hope you like my card and will leave me a comment on it.  I do read them all. 
This Beauty is called Christmas Candle Angel as you can see by the title.  Out theme for the second week at Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps is Red or Green.  I chose green to compliment her dress.  It actually is a soft yellow but the computer shows it almost a yellow green but that is ok it  pretty like that too.  

Our Monthly Challenge at Ching_Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Challenge is Christmas and if you want to play along you still have a few days to do so and you can add your card to it and here is the link for that challenge Here

I would also like to invite you to join in  with us on our Facebook page if your not already part of the group.  

So till next time Happy Crafting and have a wonderful day.

Linda CCK DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...