Thursday, November 10, 2016

Lily in Christmas



Well good morning to you all.  Today is my day for inspiration.  This is the card that I did for our Monthly Theme over at Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Challenge.  Our Theme is "Christmas".  I do hope you will come down and play along with us for some great prizes. This is the link for you to go to the blog for the challenge here.

With this card I wanted something different and found in my stash this Mulberry paper that a friend gave me a couple of years ago.  It is a bright red and that is what I was looking for.  I decided to tear the edges to give it a bit of a shabby chic look and then tore the edges of the paper as well.  I had a small piece of gold mulberry paper too so I tore that to put under the read for a splash of color.  The flowers are from my stash and the sentiment is one I have had sitting in my drawer for years. I don't normally put sentiments on my cards till I use them so I can decide what occasion I want that card for so I knew this was gonna be a Christmas card so added the sentiment.  I love how this turned out but it really is going to be one of a kind because I don't have all those supplies left.  But that is ok maybe the recipient will feel special then.  

I hope you will come join us on Facebook as well for some fun and great ladies and inspiration.  Here is the link so you don't have to go search Here

Till next time you all and happy crafting too. 

Linda CCK DT




No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...