Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Animal Friends

Good Morning to you all.  
Today is my first day as a new Designer for Through The Craft Room Door Challenge.
I am very excited to have been chosen to work with this wonderful group of ladies.  We have a challenge each month that is Anything Goes so you can play along with any image or project you want.  I love this idea because I have so many images and really don't need to buy more. (Although I still do, but then who doesn't right?)

Our Sponsor this week is Di's Digi Stamps and you can find all her adorable stamps here.

I have had this image in my stash for a few years and I do believe it is retired now because I couldn't find it on the website any longer but there are tons of wonderful images to choose from and I hope you will go check them out.
You can win a $12.00 store Voucher to the store if you win the weekly prize, so come join us at TTCRD here   http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/.  

I colored this image with my copics and used eye shadow (bought at the dollar store) to do the sky and background.  Once you do the eye shadow you must mist it very lightly with a fixative (I use cheap hairspray) so that it doesn't rub off.  I tend to use it a lot.  Then I die cut this adorable tree out with the butterfly leaves and cut a hole in the card just behind the giraffe an inserted it there.  I glued it to the card so it wouldn't move.  I added it to the green background paper, that I got from a friend to make it bright.  The base card is orange and the sentiment is one from my stash that I have had for ages.  This would also make a great card for birthdays for little ones.  I have a friend that loves giraffes so this is for her.

I would also like to enter this card into the Challenge at Artistic Inspiration Challenge blog here.



Till the next time we meet Happy Crafting to you all
Linda, Dt TTCRD






1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...