Thursday, December 8, 2016

Autumn Moon



Hi All Linda Here and today is our monthly challenge at Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps and the Theme is Bright and Beautiful. 

This is one of my favorite images.  And I love how she turned out.  I colored her with copics and cut the edge with Fiskars  edge punch. I decided to use the purple as a backing paper.  I had this green paper that I found in my stash and it was a perfect fit. I added the gems for the bling.  I hope you like how this turned out and will leave me a comment. 

You can find this image at the Esty shop here.
There are a lot of wonderful images there so take your time and look around.  Happy Shopping.

Our monthly challenge goes from December 1st till the 30th of December.  You have a lot of time to check out the DT inspirations and make your project.  The website for the challenge here.

We also have a facebook challenge if your interested and I will give you the website here.  I am inviting you to join us at both sites.  I do hope you will come play along with us. 

Till next time Happy Crafting to you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...