Thursday, December 15, 2016

Gingerbread Man Parade Inspiration by Linda




Good Morning everyone.   Today is my day for your inspiration. 

 My image is called Gingerbread Man Parade.  Our theme for this week is called "Add Some Sparkle".  

My sparkle is that I added glitter to lots of places on the image but unfortunately you can't really see it in the photo.  
I colored this image with copics and mounted it on some pretty turquoise paperI love the contrast of this with her dress.  The two brads are gingerbread men that I got at a garage sale bundle.

You can find this image in the Esty shop here. 
I know you will find a lot of wonderful images that you will love.  
You can find our challenge here for this months challenge here.  

We also have a facebook page with challenges as well you can find this page here.

So for now I want to wish you a Happy Crafting day. 



1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...