Friday, February 3, 2017

DESERT ROSE FREEBIE

Good Morning all today I want to show you a Freebie that was given to us at TTCRD to play with and to promote The Artist that drew it.  First let me tell you about the image.  We all think it is a different flower but to me it looks just like the desert rose.  I colored it with my copics and used the Red violet colors as this is the color of the ones I have in my front yard.  I mounted it on the darkest pink card stock I had and used some digital polka dot paper for the background to layer it.  I didn't put any bling on it as I wanted it clean and simple as I will use it for a birthday card.  
We will be giving this image away on our facebook page at Through The Craft Room Door for 48 hours starting the 4th of Feb.  Once that time is gone this will no longer be available so hurry over and join the fun.    Color the image and post it to the facebook page so we can see what you have done with it.  What fun to see how each person seeing an image differently.  You will see what all of us on the design team have done ours and all so different.  SO COME JOIN US!!!!
Now on to the Artist that drew this gorgeous image

Here is a blurb about her and the link to her store. 
 
Andrea Norris of Sheepski Designs has generously offered a digi image as a give-away on our Facebook page . As a former Designer and Featured Digi Artist, Andrea has close ties with Through the Craft Room Door and is still active in our challenges.  
This beautiful image "Wild Roses" will only be offered for a short period of time starting February 4th and you must be a member of Through the Craft Room Door Facebook Group to get your very own copy of it. 
You can also see and purchase more of her lovely images in her Etsy shop noted below, so please go have a visit! 
SheepSki Designs




2 comments:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...