Thursday, February 9, 2017

Inspiration by Linda "Bunch of Love"




Good Morning to you all!!  Today is my day for Inspiration for the Challenge at
 Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps.
The Theme of our challenge this month is "Love All Around"  I used this image with the heart balloons called Bunch of Love for my card.  You can find this image at the Esty shop here:

I colored her with copics and mounted her on a white card base with the bottom layer a dp given to me by a friend that has passed away.  Then the next layer is just a piece of black to make the image stand out.  The hearts are from Fiskars punches, and the love is a sentiment from a friends punch.  We do share things like this but I use these a lot so I am considering buying my own.  The gems are just for some bling.  I hope you like my card.  I do hope you will leave me a comment on my card.  

Linda DT CCK



2 comments:

  1. Your card is just gorgeous. I'm sure it means so much since you have the paper from a special friend who is no longer with you and it is so nice that you have friends that you can share supplies with. Wish you lived closer to me so we could do that, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me to Lisa I love sharing and being able to do things with friends I sure do miss that lady big time. She was a special person.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...