Thursday, April 20, 2017

Sweet Compaion

Hi all I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.  
Today is my day to inspire you for Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps.   This wonderful image is called Sweet Companion and you can find her here

I colored my image with copics and mounted her on this cool honeycomb paper.  I added the flowers and they are from Heartfelt Creations and are the Adriana blooms set.  The swirls behind are cut from my cricut.  The heart gem is from my stash as well as the gems in the centers of the flowers.  

The DT theme this week is as always Anything goes.  I do hope you will come play along with us at our Monthly challenge and you can find that here 

I am wishing you a wonderful day and happy crafting too.  

Linda DT CCK
.

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...