Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Live Laugh Love Rose Block

Well Good morning to everyone here. 
 I have to say that this is one of my favorite cards that I have made recently.  It was fun to color and I love the background.  I made it a long time ago and it is called the Bokah technique and fit the color scheme so I used it.  The scroll at the top is a die cut I got from an RAK and the only one I have..  Th butterfly is a die cut that I got from a friend.  The base card is a pink color that matched the pink in the background.  I wanted to keep it simple because the image is the focal point on this one.  
You can find this image on the Bugaboo site here.
I made this card for our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door here

The prize this week is a $12.00 voucher to purchase what ever images you want from their site.  What a great prize... 

 Here is a little blurb about the Bugaboo Stamps.
Everything That You Ever Wanted to Know About Bugaboo Stamps: A Short Essay
As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was seven years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing!  From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects.  Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week! 

So I would like to invite you to come play along with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Anything Goes Challenge this week.  
So till next time Have a great Crafting Day!!

Linda 
DT TTCRD

1 comment:

  1. It is a gorgeous card, and the background is gorgeous. Your coloring is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...