Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Ballerina

Good Morning to you all.  I do hope your having a good day and I want to thank you for visiting my blog and will leave me a comment.  

Today I am posting for Through The Craft Room Door.  Our sponsor this week is Crafts and Me.  They are giving an $8.00 voucher to there store as a price for this week.  I do hope you will join in and as it is always Anything goes,  You have till Monday night to get a card posted to be eligible for the prize.  Here is a little about the company and then I will give you the address to get to there store to look around.


We are a small family Craft business that came about when as a card making family, my daughters and young granddaughters and I that is! Not our men who do not make cards, although my husband has had a go....Could never find the stamps and crafts that we had seen advertised! 

So, in the end we decided to start up Crafts and Me, so that we could get the products we wanted not only for us, but to offer to other crafters like you. 

We love the different ranges of stamps and crafts that we get from all over the world and we hope you will love them too.... 

Our aim is to give you the best possible customer service that we can, and to treat our customers just as we would want to be treated ourselves. 

So, enjoy looking at our shop and if you cannot find a product you would like, or if you have any suggestions about our shop we would love to hear from you, just email us at info@craftsandme.co.uk as we are always looking for ways to improve our site.  Here is the addy for there there site. 
I hope you will go take a look around and see all the beautiful images they have to offer.  And good luck in the challenge.  
Mentioning the challenger here is the address to find that as well. we have a new challenge each week and it is always Anything goes so come on down and enter and join in the fun.  
Now last but not least I made my card for my grand daughter for her next Ballet Recital and so I kept it pretty simple as she is only 8.  I colored it with copics and kept the embellishments to just the two swirls that are actually brads.  I used eye shadow on the back ground to keep it soft looking.  Pretty simple but I think very pretty.  I know she will love it.  So folks that is it for me for today but before I go I do want to invite you all to go play in our challenge today.

Till next time Happy Crafting 
Linda


1 comment:

  1. Oh what great inspiration. Love this what a lovely image and love your colouring Loving the music notes and how you have created the background.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...