Thursday, May 18, 2017

On the Moon



Hello Everyone.  
Today I am posting for Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps.  My image is called "On The Moon" and you can find her here.

I love this image and she is so beautiful.  I colored her with copics and mounted her on a scap piece of designer paper and the base card is Turquoise.  The flower is Posey from Heartfelt Creations and shaped with the flower shaping tool that they sell.  The lace and ribbon are from my stash as well as the gems and the stars.  
The Design Team theme is Anything goes.  
Our Monthly theme is Ribbons and Lace and you still have time to join in the fun so here is the challenge site.

We also have a facebook page for you to come and play along.  You will meet many wonderful ladies there.  
I do hope you will all come down and play along with the challenge and the facebook page.  
So till next time Happy Crafting to you all.




 

1 comment:

  1. Your coloring is stunning of this gorgeous image. This card is just so beautiful. The lace and flower are so elegant.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...