Followers

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Endless Waiting




Hi Everyone.  Today is my day for your inspiration for Ching-Chou Kuik Stamps.  My image is called "Endless Waiting " and you can find her in the Esty Store here.  She is a new one and she is stunningly beautiful, in my opinion.  
I have colored her with my copics and wanted to keep every thing soft and pastel in the image so as to make her stand out on the card that I made.    Our theme this month is Ribbon and Lace so as you can see I used both.  The lace is from some I found at a garage sale and the ribbon was bought for me by a friend. The flowers are from Heartfelt Creations called Ardiana Booms and I shaped them with the flower shaping tool kit they sell.  I inked them with distress inks and added some glitter.  The back ground paper is a scrap that I found that looked good so used that too.  The base card is the shinny paper they have out now;  At least it is new to me. The leaves behind the flowers are from a sizzix die cut.  I do love how this one turned out and hope you do as well and will leave me a comment.  I do read them all.  Thanks for visiting my blog.  Hope you all h ave a wonderful day. 

I sure hope you will all come down and play along this month in our challenge at Ching-Chou Kuik digital stamps here.  Just remember the theme is Ribbon and Lace.

 

1 comment:

  1. Your card is gorgeous. Not only is your coloring amazing so is the lace and flowers.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.