Friday, January 19, 2018

Old Lady Angel




Good Morning to you all.  
Today is a new release for Sandra Caldwell stamps from Babycakesdnd.  I have to admit this one was so much fun to color and come up with a sentiment for.  My girlfriend and I were cruising facebook and found a good one for her.  I changed the wording a bit but still the same meaning.  I hope you like her as much as I do.  So without further ado here she is. "Old Lady Angel" 

Isn't  she just wonderful?  I colored her with copics and the wall is a new embossing folder I got at Tuesday Morning and I just went over it with some distress inks to bring out the design.  
You can find her at the Esty shop here. 

So ladies and Gents till next time Happy Crafting to you all.  

Linda DT Babycakesdnd

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...