Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Emma's Hat

Good afternoon to everyone. 

 I am posting for a challenge at SheepSki Design Challenges.  I just had to have this image when I was shopping at Andrea's store and decided to use it for the Anything goes Challenge this month.  I truly love images of ladies with hats on them, just can't resist them at all.  So this one I bought and printed this size and one in 5X7 to color and put in my Hat Lady journal and Yep got that too.  

I think I might be just a bit addicted to the images of hats.  Anyway I colored this and did a few different flowers but fell in love with the black roses so that is what I used the smallest of the die cut flowers from Heartfelt creations.  Have I kept you in suspense long enough and do you want to see my latest creation?  Ok then I will show you.  Here she is. Emma's Hat by SheepSki Designs:  I added the green flourish for a pop of color to match her eyes.  I hope you like her as much as I do.  Thanks for stopping by to see my creation.

You can find the challenge here to play along it is Anything goes.  I hope you will come play along with us. 

So till next time Happy Crafting all. 

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...