Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Old Lady Love Letter

Good morning to everyone.  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday with their friends and family.  Things at my house were chaotic to say the least.  My hubby had back surgery on Dec. 21 so Christmas was put on hold till he got home.  Lots of running and little sleep for me but we made it through it.  He is home but not back to normal as of yet.  Progress has been slow but we are not 25 anymore.  I  haven't posted for a while as you can see.  I am trying to get caught up now. Enough about me and my family so on with the good stuff.

Today I am posting for Sandra Caldwell Stamps here:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/babycakesdnd. 
Today or I should say the new release was January 12th (yep still a bit behind) and I am posting my image from the shop called "Old lady love letter" She is just adorable.  Here she is in all her glory. 





You can find her and all the other images that Sandra has created in her shop from the link above.  I do hope you will go check out these wonderful images of hers.  

I decided to make an easel card this time so the second one is showing that.  I colored her with copics and cut her out with a new die cut that I recently got.  I love how she turned out and hope you do as well. 

Thanks for checking out my blog.  
Have a great day and till next time Happy Crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...