Friday, February 9, 2018

Old Abe #2040

 
 
Good Morning to you all.  Wow what a weed I have had with this computer.  So incredibly slow and not cooperating at all.  Comcast is coming Monday with a new modem and hoping that will help.  I get so frustrated when it doesn't work and this has been one very frustrating week.  Anyway enough about my troubles lets get on to the fun things in Crafting.
 
Today I am posting for Sandra Caldwell Stamps and this adorable guy is called Old Abe.  I love his hat and flag.  I colored him with copics and decided to keep him simple so only added the one star.  You can find this sweet image and a ton of other wonderful images in the Esty Store by Sandra and that store you can find it here:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/babycakesdnd.
I do hope you will pop over and take a few minutes to look at all the wonderful images of Sandra's.  They are all fun and are great to color.  Sandra is a very talented artist and I know you  will love her images.
 
 
So till next time you all have a wonderful crafting day!
 
Linda

2 comments:

  1. Linda, your image is colored so beautifully. I agree with you that the computer issues are just the pits!!! My husband was a real geek and handled all of that and now that he has passed away it is one area that I have issues with, argh. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...