Friday, February 16, 2018

Old Lady Big Egg Hunt #2062

Hi everyone and I sure hope your having a wonderful day.  It is sunny an bright here today and I love the sun.  I don't mean to tease you all that are having your winter and it is cold and dreary with snow and no sun.  If that is the case grab a cup of coffee or tea and spend some time cruising my blog and let me  put a smile on your face. 
Today is release day for a new Sandra Caldwell Stamp.  She is called Old Lady Big Egg Hunt #2062 and you can find her in the Esty shop here.   She has some wonderful images to choose from so take your time and have a look at all the fun images.  Sandra is a wonderful artist and spends lots of time drawing.  I am in awe of her as I can't draw a straight line and envy anyone who can draw. 
So here is the image for me to release for you this month.
Isn't she just adorable?  She will be my Easter card for my grand daughter so one down more to go.  I colored her with my copics and experimented with my new die cut and got this fab frame from it.  The funky stripe paper is one that my sister gave me years ago and it was perfect for this image.  No other embellishment was needed.  I sure hope you like my sweet little lady.  We have a facebook page that you can post your cards on and get to know  all the wonderful members there so come join our facebook family as well. 
So till next time have a wonderful day. 
Linda DT Babycakesdnd

2 comments:

  1. Linda, this is adorable. We had it in the 40's today, but no sun or wind so it was a nice day for February in WI so I did get out for a walk. The next few days will be colder so I needed some fresh air.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...