Friday, March 30, 2018

Circus Friends

Hey everyone how are you all today?
I'm good, and I have been working on some new images since I finished my class over at Kit and Clowder.  I still have one more to catch up  on but will do that tomorrow evening while hubby is working.  I'm not crazy about coloring at night but it can't be helped.  I actually colored this one last nite with a bright light over my shoulder.  My eyes are the greatest anymore but I do what I can.  
This image today is from LeAnn'sWorld101 and she has an Esty store for you to go to to buy some of those wonderful images I have been showing you.  They are just to cute, and I can't resist them.  I must have thousands and thousands of digital images now.  They are pretty addicting to us crafter's. 
I have decided to make a journal with my images from LeAnn but still use some for cards when I need something special.  Since I love to color I have tons that are colored and just in folders so I thought why not make a journal.  As I color them and add them to the journal I write up the colors I used and paste it to the back of that page then if I want to make another one with the same colors I can do that.  
So here is my next sweet image for you.
Now isn't she just adorable.  I love how she turned out and yes I used my copics to color her.  I had to take time and clean so many of my copics as I use them all the time and had to fill several more.  Love the fact that you can refill them (or I would be in real trouble.)  This one will go into my journal.  This could be used for a birthday card, as who doesn't love the circus.  
So till next time you have a wonderful crafting day!!
Linda

1 comment:

  1. Linda, this is beautiful. You are really coloring a lot of stunning creations.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...