Friday, March 30, 2018

Flutterby Fairy

Good Morning to you all. 
 Today I am posting for LeAnnsWorld101.
 I can't believe how many wonderful images she has.   I do hope you have had time to go check out the shop over at the Esty marketplace.  
She has some really wonderful images to choose from.  I love them all and wish I could purchase them all but I would be stone broke if I did buy all I wanted.  I'm not sure hubby would like that.  LOL  (little does he know how many digital images I have now.)   But we won't tell him now will we?

The image I did for today is called Flutterby Fairy.  Let me tell you I love butterflies and I love fairies and this image was perfect for me.  My great granddaughters all love fairies so I will use this one for them.  

Is she not just wonderful?  Look at that sweet face.  And I love the bees too.  I colored her with my copics (and I almost always use copics) and mounted her on some copper glitter paper to make the wings stand out.  You can' t see the glitter on the wings in the picture but in real life it is stunning.  I made three small flowers from a die cut from Heartfelt creations and use the swirl from another die cut from them as well.  I just felt that it needed more of my favorite things.  FLOWERS.  
I do hope you like her and will go visit the shop to see what all LeAnn has to offer you.  You can find her shop here in the Esty Marketplace.  
We also have a facebook page you can join and get some inspiration from.  That addresses is here for us. I hope you will come join us there as well we have lots of new ladies joining everyday. 

So everyone I hope you have a wonderful crafting day and if you stop by to see me please leave a comment so I know you have been here to see my corner of the craft world.  I love to read your comments.  
Happy Crafting to you all.


1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...