Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Raina in Green

Hi everyone I know I posted this image earlier but I wanted to show you what she would look like in a different color.  It is amazing to me just what you can do with the same image colored differently and what a different type of card you can make.  This is not made into a card yet and I may add a pic of it later but now sure at this point.  I have plenty to color for my design teams for April and want to finish all those first so I know they are completed on time.  
But since Green is my favorite color I wanted to do her in Green as well and to show you that.  So without further ado here is Raina in Green
This image is just so beautiful I will use it again and again.  Always different colors and different type of cards so noone really knows or realizes it is the same image.  (Yep that's how I roll, LOL)  
You can find this image in the Esty shop for LeAnn'sWorld101 here.  You should get your cup of whatever your drinking and spend some time cruising the store to see what she has to offer,  I promise you won't be disappointed.   
I also want to invite you to come play along with us on Facebook as well and get some great inspiration there for the sweet images you will be buying.  See what the design team comes up with for the images in the shop.  It is inspirational for me to see the different cards done with the same image, so it may help you as well.  
Well Ladies it is time for me to get back to coloring my images for April design teams.  Have a wonderful day and a great week as well.  Hope to see you all on the Facebook page for LeAnn'sWorld101!!! 

Linda DT
LeAnn'sWorld101


1 comment:

  1. Linda, she is beautiful in green and with the red hair. Love your coloring. Great to see the different options.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...