Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Raina

Good Afternoon to everyone.  I am a day late in posting this but I am here now so here goes.  

This beautiful image is by LeAnn from LeAnnsWorld101.  She is a new artist for me and to the digi world.  She is a very talented Artist as well.  I do love her images.  I was invited to be on her design team and I accepted and this is one of her new releases.  So let me introduce you to Raina.  

She is darling and just look at that wonderful little face. I love her eyes.  I colored her with my copis in blues here and also I colored her in Green (my favorite color).   I want to invite everyone to go to the LeAnnsWorld101 Esty Shop and look for her.  
LeAnn will be adding more and more images to her shop till she gets all that she has drawn so far in there.  This beautiful little lady is just one of many more to come.  I encourage you to go check her out and see what she has to offer.  
We also have a facebook page to play along on and to show your creations to our group and also to meet some really super people like yourself who love the digital world.  We get some great inspiration from there as well so come on down and show off your creations of LeAnn's World digi's. 
So till next time you all have a wonderful day and and great rest of your week.  Happy Crafting!!

Linda DT 
LeAnnsWorld101

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...