Monday, April 16, 2018

Bowzie Sitting

Good Morning to everyone.
  I hope you have had or have your coffee and are enjoying my little corner of the world.   I do enjoy posting my images for all to enjoy.  I know I enjoy coloring them.  Things here at my place are going well and we are starting to plan our vacation.  That means I need to get all my images done and posted so I don't have to worry that I missed something.  And Yes I have done that as I bet everyone has at one time or another.  

This is my reminder card for our Challenge here.  I do hope you will come join us playing along this month.  
So today I am posting  as design team member for Scrapbook Stamp Society.   My image today is as you can see in the title is "Bowzie Sitting".  Golly I have to say I really do love this image and how this card turned out.  Now this is one that I won't be able to part with.  I bet a lot of you have some like that.  Anyway on with it, as I don't want to bore you today with my going on and on.  
Here is this wonderful image drawn by Sherri Baldy. 
I just love how she turned out.   I did color her with my copis and the card base is a flip card that is a hinged card from a die cut from spellbinders.   The base is navy blue and the leaves were cut from the same card stock.  The flowers are from heartfelt creations and it is the Adriana bloom.  The layer is a goldish yellow and matched the flowers so I decided to give it that little bit more punch of color and I'm glad I did.  Since the card base was so dark I lined the card with White card stock to write the greeting on.  
We have a facebook page as well as the challenge so I am inviting you to come show us your cards and look at all the inspiration on the page. And maybe get some ideas for your next project.   You will meet some great ladies there with some beautiful cards for inspiration.  
So till next time you all have a wonderful crafting day!
Linda DT SSS

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...