Saturday, April 7, 2018

Dragon Warrior

Good Afternoon!

Today  I am posting for LeAnnsWorld101.  My image is called Dragon Warrior.  
This image is one of LeAnn's newer images.  I love this image and how she has turned out.  
You can find LeAnnsWorld101 on facebook and join in the the progressive challenge and meet some really wonderful ladies.  I am coloring some of the images for LeAnn to show people what they can do with the images that she is drawing. Here is my rendition of this beautiful image:

Now don't you just love this image!  

I hope you will leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my image and coloring. 

So till next time happy crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...