Saturday, June 9, 2018

Be Mine





Good Morning everyone.  I wanted to show you the newest image that comes from LeAnn'sWorld101.  
This image is going to be given away free over at Kit&Clowder facebook page on Friday and Sat. this weekend.  So if you would like to recieve it free just head to Kit and Clowder on Facebook to see how to receive this image!  Then you can check out the Esty store for others as well.  Lots of wonderful images by  a new Artist (LeAnn Wariner)  I will put the link to the store at the end of the blog.  Ha ha so you have to read it all to find it.  
Without further ado here is the image named "Be Mine" 


I used Photoshop to add the background and the black outline then used yellow as the base card to go with her shirt.  The heart is cut with my heart punch and laid over top of the heart that was drawn there.  I wanted some sparkle so I used red glitter paper.  The enamel dots are some that a friend and I made last summer by melting pony beads.  Lots cheaper then buying enamel dots and I am all about saving money to buy things I can't make on my own.  

Ok as promised I said I would give you the link to the Esty shop so here it is!

Just click on the word "here" in blue and you will be taken to the store!!

Happy Crafting everyone and I hope to see you all over at LeAnns World 101 on facebook and also grabbing the freebie on Kit and Clowder on facebook.  Till next time Happy Crafting to each and everyone of you. 

Linda DT 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...