Monday, June 11, 2018

Spring Image 727

Hi everyone today is my day to dazzle you with my creation for Scrapbook Stamp Society.  Our theme this week is Spring.  I chose this image because of Spring cleaning.  Do you have yours done yet?
I have started mine but decided to get all my postings done for June then I don't have to worry about them.  I have a terrible memory and if things get busy or crazy I forget things and I don't want to forget to show my sweet creations with you all. 
And I would like to invite you all to come play along with us in our Challenge this month.  And here is the link for that.
Now here is my card for this week.  


I love how she turned out as I love Green too.  I colored her with my copics and then cut the design into the base card for some interest.  I mounted her on to a scarp of paper that I found that looked good with her scarf color.  The bling is the Smile that came from Michaels collection.  I have several like this and they are fun to use.  I did add a white backing to the front of the card on the inside so you would see a different color through the cut out.  I do hope you like my creation and will leave me some love and come join in the fun at the blog.  We also have a page on Facebook as well for you to show your creations.  
So till next time happy crafting to you all.  

Linda DT SSS


1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...