Monday, July 9, 2018

Girl with the Umbrella Image 753

Good Morning to you all!!  

Today is my day for your reminder to our Challenge.  My image today is a beautiful little girl with an umbrella.  I love this image and I will link to her in the Esty shop in a minute.  First I want to invite you to play along with us in the Challenge it is Anything goes and runs for a month with gives you plenty of time to make a card and get it sent in.  The link for the challenge is here.  You can find the Esty store here just click on the "Here"  Now on to my sweet image.  




Our theme this week was die cuts and punches.  I used die cuts for mine.  The flowers are from Heartfelt creations the leaves are a stampin-up die cut and the Happy Birthday is one I have no idea who it is by as I threw the packaging out.  The cut in the corner is a gift I got from a card making friend so have no idea where that is from either.  But I do know that I like them and use them alot.  
I colored her with my copics and love how she turned out.  {I have to say I have learned a lot from taking classes with Kit and Clowder online classes.}  The centers of the flowers are a viva bright yellow pen.  

I hope you will join us in our challenge and also come visit us on facebook too.  So Till next time Happy Crafting to you all. 

Linda DT SSS



No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...