Monday, July 23, 2018

Image 694 Fairy Love



Hi everyone, I sure hope your having a fantastic day.  It is bright and sunshiny here in Sunny South Florida today.  
Today I am her to introduce you to this wonderful image 694 my little sitting fairy.  I love fairies as do my great granddaughters.  
Our theme this week is anything goes and I am here to remind you of our challenge over at the Scrapbook Stamp Society Blog here

Below you will find my sweet redheaded Fairy.  I colored her with markers and the background is done with alcohol inks on shiny craft paper.  I tried to get close to the color in the wings of the fairy when I decided to make this.  The butter fly is a brad and the enamel dots are some that my friend and I made here at home.  I wanted the card to be simple so she would be the focal point.  
You can find her in the Esty Store here.  


I do hope you will leave me a comment on my card as I do read them all.  Thanks for coming by today and checking out my corner of the world.  Have a wonderful crafting day.  

Linda DT SSS







1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...