Tuesday, August 14, 2018

The Glow of Dogwoods



Hi everyone,  I am entering the Power Poppy’s Creative Confetti Challenge.   I bought a new set of stamps from Poppy Power and decided to color them up in a color close to my birth stone.  Which is Peridot. and that is a very light green unfortunately I don't have a picture of the color to post here.   I want to enter this in there challenge Here.

Here is the first card I did with this stamp set. 


I love  how soft this turned out and that is what I was going for.  I had several dogwood trees in my yard years ago and they were this color with a soft hue of pink.  I tried to get as close to those colors as possible.  One of the girls in the Design team of Poppy power does a video on how to get this flowers on and around the word  "Love" but when you buy the set you get this image along with the rest of the set.  I will try to do this on my own with other words but had to try this one first.  I colored it with markers using the yellow-greens.  The pink is R30 and very light.  I colored the pearls in the YG11 and put them on the card for bling.  The center of each flower has some stickles on it for bling as well.  Other then that it is just a plain and simple card.  Took no time to color an put together.  I do hope you all like it as much as I do.  Thanks for looking and till next time HAPPY CRAFTING! 

I will be entering the challenge at http://powerpoppy.blogspot.com/.  

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! What a soft look you've created -- jaw dropping!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...