Tuesday, August 14, 2018

The Vase and Hat



Hi everyone, I'm back to post my second creation using my new stamp set from Poppy Power  well it is new to me not sure it is new for them.  I will also enter this in there challenge there on the Blog.


I love this image and love how it turned out.  I put silver holographic paper behind it with the die cut and it sure doesn't show how beautiful it is on camera but in person it is stunning.  Have you ever made a card and then didn't want to give it away or sell it?  Well this is one of those cards.  I made it into a 5x7 and I wanted the image to be the focal point of the card.  I only added 3 small pearls for bling.  I added crystals to the center of each of the flowers too.  I colored it with copics and mounted it on ruby red card base.  

I want to enter this into Power Poppy’s Creative Confetti Challenge here. 

Come on down and join in the fun at Poppy Power.  They have some of the most beautiful images of flowers to color of any I have seen anywhere.  I love there stamps.  So till next time thanks for stopping by my craft world and Happy Crafting. 

Linda 

1 comment:

  1. I can tell you love that dogwood branch! ;-) This one is just as beautiful as your other creation -- I love all the depth you achieved in your coloring!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...