Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Bestie Doodle




Good Morning to you all.  Well wait, it is now after 12 so I guess I should say Good Afternoon.  I've been busy this morning photography my images and preparing them for the internet.  Time must have gotten away from me as I have been up for hours.  Only had one cup of Java this am and nothing else.  And you would think with me not eating much I would loose weight but NOPE it just keeps hanging on.  Well enough about my problem, on with the fun of the day.

These sweet images are called Bestie Doodles and you can find them in the shop here.  There aren't to many there but they are all adorable.  I will post both of the ones I have colored so far.  I haven't made and cards with them yet as I was so excited to show them to you.  I sure do hope you like them as much as I do.  




Now aren't they just adorable.  I colored them both with copic on card stock from Sherry's store as well.  It is not real heavy and layers well and blends great for the markers.  I do want to invite you all to go over to the shop and take a look around.  Sherri is a fantastic Artist and has thousands of images to choose from.  
You can find her on Facebook as well.  So go grab your coffee and makers and show us some of the images that you have colored.  And yes that goes for the crafters that use pencils as well.  
I have tried pencils, and still do now and then but I can't blend them like so many other colorists so I stick to markers most of the time.  

Have a great day you all and I will be back with more as soon as I get them colored.  So till next time Happy Crafting.  

Linda 

To make it easy for you to get to the store here is the url for the store for Sherri Baldy images.

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...